The Tocqueville Trust
Open an Account
The mutual funds of the Tocqueville Trust are available for purchase directly through the transfer agent, US Bancorp Fund Services, as well as through brokerage accounts at select authorized institutions.
The portfolios of the Tocqueville Trust may be offered only to persons in the United States and by way of a prospectus, and are not available to investors residing outside of the United States.
CLICK HERE to request a prospectus and account application BY MAIL.
TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT TODAY
1) Read the prospectus carefully.
2) Download and fill out the appropriate application based on the type of account you would like to open.
- REGULAR: individual, custodial, trust, profit sharing or pension plan accounts. Do not use this form for IRA or SEP IRA accounts.
- IRA: Use this form only for the registration of any IRA account (Individual, Rollover, SEP, SIMPLE, Roth, Conversion). You must complete the IRA TRANSFER FORM in addition to the IRA application if you are transfering funds from an existing IRA to the Tocqueville Trust.
3) Mail the forms and check (unless paying via wire) to address listed at the top of the applications.